Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wriggly Boys

Why do little boys have to wriggle? And why do they have to do it at the most inopportune moments? (I presume little girls wriggle too, but I wouldn't know about that!)

This evening - post dinner, post bed, post pyjamas, and post story - Alex needed an urgent nappy change (he must have been having an excrement day, because it was not the first of the day!). He willingly submitted to having his nappy come off, but then he insisted on wriggling (before i had the chance to clean up...) - he wriggled right over, tried to stand up and then slipped on the cot! In the process he managed to soil the changetable, his pyjamas, his feet, his legs, his sleeping suit and me. Needless to say I was not at all symphathetic to the banged head!

If anyone knows of a failsafe method to stop little boys wriggling then please let me know!

No comments: