After going through the files on the computer and sorting out our filing cabinet I realised that there were hundreds of photos that were just taking up space (virtual or otherwise) so I had started sorting them to put in Albums.
In the last three weeks I have managed to complete 5 pages - courtesy mostly of a predesigned kit.
Here are the pages I have done so far. (I haven't quite got the journalling and titles done - but that it because I am still working out how to do them).
Alex's Birthday
Skiing
Other photos of Alex (for some reason, these uploaded on then side and I can't work out how to fix it!)
3 comments:
Hi Katherine,
Your pages look fab! That's not a bad effort-5 pages by his first birthday-I'll have to get myself back into scrapbooking a little more-It will be a great memory for Alex when he's older...
They look nice. I like how you used ric-rack on one of them. 5 pages is a big effort!
Thanks Evonne and Cath. Unfortunately we are both suffering from first child syndrome (always taking photographs) so I already have another 9 full pages to scrapbook plus other photos that I have to work out what to do with. Oh and Cath - its not ric-rac but just the stickers from the precut scrapping kit!
Post a Comment