Tuesday, January 13, 2009

UFO update

I gave myself about six weeks to get through my UFO's. and the timer is up. I also promised to post some pictures on the web of the projects that I have done so here goes.

1. Mending (done, - but no pictures ;-))

2. Lavender Bag (I cheated and 1/2 filled with lavender and used rice and lavender oil for the rest!)






3. Cross stitched height chart



4. One double sided multi-textured mat (still one to finish!!!) (the fluoro pink is actually a fluffy fake fur, and the white is some sort of plastic coated fabric)


5. Cutlery Keepers (I actually made seven)




Number six on the list is still unfinished, but I am working on crocheting squares for that in the evening.












This means that I can now go on to all my other craft projects (knitting, scrapbooking etc) that I have flying around in my head!












2 comments:

Amanda said...

UFOs are so hard to get away from. I am ashamed to say I have one that is 13 years old; a cross stitch with half the threads missing.

Your projects look beautiful.

Katherine said...

These were all fairly old as well - some dated back to before I was married and the nephew I originally made the cross-stitch for is now taller than the 120cm maximum on the height chart!